Subject: Re: LW Pro Compilation...
From: Michael Meshew <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 15:07:09 -0800

On Wed, 20 Mar 1996, David Warner wrote:

> 
> 
> On Wed, 20 Mar 1996, Adam Chrystie wrote:
> 
> >   It is supposed to contain almost ALL the articles ever printed in
> > the LW Pro issues...not just 100 tips and tricks..It also will
> > include many objects..macros..i dunno about scene files
> 
> The last I heard, none of Mark Thompson's tutorials will be in the LWPro
> compilation...I think he's done more than 20 articles so this is a pretty
> big chunk of excellent tutorials that will be missing.  =(
> 
> All I can say is I'm glad I have (almost) all of the back issues!  The
> compilation should still be worth the price of admission though.
> 
> 
>                                      -David Warner
>                                       [email-masked]
>                                       http://www.albany.net/~dwarner
> 

    The LightwavePro CD-ROM will have all the floppy disk material up to 
either November or December '95. It will also contain all the files from 
the tomahawk site before it shut down in October. The remaining 500 megs 
consists of textures, images, programs and demos from previous issues of 
LIGHT-ROM.

   The LightwavePro material is presented twice. Once for Amiga users of 
LW 3.5 & earlier. For these users, the ROM has a device name of LWPRO. This 
Amiga material is in a "LW3_5" directory.

   The material is also presented in the root directory of the ROM for 
users of LW4.0 & up, using the Content Directory method. Thanks to John 
Gross for his help in getting this to work properly.

   It should be a great package!

Michael Meshew
Graphic Detail